Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market with Insights and Key Business Factors:
The latest Market report by a Data Bridge Market Research with the title [Global Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026]. Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market research report contains complete background analysis of industry, which includes an assessment of the parental market. All the statistical and numerical that has been forecasted in this Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market report is represented with the help of graphs, charts, or tables which makes this report more user friendly. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market report contains thorough description, competitive scenario, wide product portfolio of key vendors and business strategy adopted by competitors along with their SWOT analysis and porter’s five force analysis. Whether it is about renewing a business plan, preparing a presentation for a key client, or giving recommendations to an executive, the Omega-3 Fatty Acids market report will surely help you to a degree.
Get a PDF Sample copy (including COVID-19 impact analysis and up-to 30% discount) @
The study considers the Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Major Market manufacturers covered in the Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market are:
Cargill, Incorporated; Epax; Croda International Plc; DSM; Evonik Industries AG; Omega Protein Corporation; ARISTA INDUSTRIES; Polaris; Pharma Marine AS; GC Rieber; Merck KGaA; Novasep Inc.; Corbion; Qualitas-Health; Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd.; Nordic Naturals, Inc.; Wiley’s Finest; Organic Technologies; Cellana Inc.; Bioriginal Food & Science Corp; Neptune Wellness Solutions; KD Nutra among others.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Fish Oil
- Algal Oil
- Krill Oil
- Canola Oil
- Flaxseed Oil
- Chia Seed Oil
- Soyabean Oil
By Manufacturing Process
- Concentration Process
- Fish Oil Processing
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food & Beverages
- Infant Formula
- Clinical Nutrition
- Pet Foods & Supplements
Based on regions, the Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get a Sample copy (Table of Content, Charts and Figures)@
Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are defined as having the presence of carbon double bond in their chemical structure. These acids are commonly available in different kinds of plants and marine animals. Due to the lack of formulation of these acids by the human body and their essential nature in various bodily functions, it is extracted from different sources and processed for the consumption of humans.
- Increasing focus of individuals regarding the prevention of diseases rather than their cure; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- High levels of awareness amongst the consumers regarding the nutritional benefits associated with the product also augments the market growth
- Growing levels of applications of the product from a number of markets/industries is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of incidences of chronic disorders resulting in an increase in applications for functional foods & pharmaceuticals also drives the market growth
- Concerns regarding the lack of sustainable nature of marine fisheries to provide a consistent supply of fish oil; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the research & development activities of these products hinders the market growth
- Vulnerable nature of raw material, along with lower catch of fishes giving rise to the prices of fish oil also restricts the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, DSM and Evonik Industries AG announced the inauguration of their joint venture, “Verarmaris” commercial-scale production facility situated in Blair, Nebraska, United States. The production site will provide commercial-production of omega-3 fatty acids that are rich providers of EPA and DHA extracted from marine algae for sustainable salmon farming
- In October 2018, Cargill, Incorporated announced the availability of “Latitude” fish-oil alternative produced from plants providing long chain Omega-3 fatty acids for aquafeed applications. The product is managed completely by Cargill, Incorporated with complete traceability transparency available for the product making it the first of its kind in the industry
Some major points covered in this Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market report:
- An overall outlook of the market that helps in picking up essential data.
- . The Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market has been segmented on the basis of the product types, applications, end-users, as well as the industry verticals, in light of numerous factors. Considering the market segmentation, further analysis has been carried out in an effective manner. For better understanding and a thorough analysis of the market, the key segments have further been partitioned into sub-segments.
- . In the next section, factors responsible for the growth of the Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market have been included. This data has been collected from the primary and secondary sources and has been approved by the industry specialists. It helps in understanding the key market segments and their future trends.
- The report also includes the study of the latest developments and the profiles of major industry players.
- . The Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market research report also presents an eight-year forecast on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
Click Here to avail customization of Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market [email protected]
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475
Email: [email protected]