Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market with Insights and Key Business Factors:
The latest Market report by a Data Bridge Market Research with the title [Global Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026]. Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market research report contains complete background analysis of industry, which includes an assessment of the parental market. All the statistical and numerical that has been forecasted in this Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market report is represented with the help of graphs, charts, or tables which makes this report more user friendly. The Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market report contains thorough description, competitive scenario, wide product portfolio of key vendors and business strategy adopted by competitors along with their SWOT analysis and porter’s five force analysis. Whether it is about renewing a business plan, preparing a presentation for a key client, or giving recommendations to an executive, the Direct Thermal Ticket Paper market report will surely help you to a degree.
Get a PDF Sample copy (including COVID-19 impact analysis and up-to 30% discount) @
The study considers the Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Major Market manufacturers covered in the Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market are:
Appvion Operations, Inc.; Telemark Diversified Graphics; Tele-Paper Malaysia; NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.; Ricoh Company Ltd.; Papierfabrik August Koehler; Hansol; OJI PAPER (THAILAND) LTD.; Mitsubishi HiTec Paper Europe GmbH; Gold Huasheng Paper (SuZhou Industrial Park) CO.,Ltd Inc.; Henan Province JiangHe Paper Co.,Ltd.; Thermal Solutions International, Inc.; Jujo Thermal Ltd.; Iconex LLC; UPM; Rotolificio Bergamasco S.r.l.; NAKAGAWA Manufacturing (USA), Inc.; Domtar Corporation; Ahlstrom-Munksjö; Nath Paper among others.
- Up to 70 GSM
- 70-90 GSM
- 90-120 GSM
- Above 120 GSM
- Transport Tickets
- Road Transport
- Air Transport
- Seaways Transport
- Admission/Event Tickets
- Sports Events
- Concert Events
- Cultural Events
- Artistic Events
- Park Events
- Self-Adhesive Tags & Labels
- Lottery Tickets
- Bill Tickets
- Tote & Gaming Tickets
- Valet Parking
- Barcode Tickets
- Baggage Counter Tickets
- Custom Tickets
Based on regions, the Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get a Sample copy (Table of Content, Charts and Figures)@
Global direct thermal ticket paper market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.94% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the imposing of various regulations by the authorities regarding the restrictions on the usage of BPA, resulting in various innovations presented by the manufacturers.
- Various benefits such as durability, enhanced levels of security, and sustainable nature of these products is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing incidences of forgeries in tickets inducing greater demand for better secure solutions can also act as a market driver
- Enhanced demand from ticketing application market with rising levels of population taking part in games and other activities; this factor is expected to propel the market growth
- Increasing focus of various applicable markets to adopt digitalization methods instead of physical methods of receipts, invoices and tickets, the market is expected to experience a negative impact on its growth
- Vulnerable nature of raw material prices is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- High costs associated with the manufacturing and processing of thermal paper before they can be commercialized; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, UPM Raflatac announced the launch of sustainable, thermal labels materials that have been produced in a BPA-free method for applications in weigh-price, backroom labelling and logistics labelling. The upgraded version of these labels are being produced to comply with the European regulations for being BPA-free, combined with the addition of UPM’s “RAFNXT+” sustainable formula
- In November 2017, Iconex LLC announced that they had acquired RiteMade Paper Converts, Inc. and PM Company in individual transactions. The combination of these capabilities of the acquired organizations will significantly improve the capabilities of providing better quality of products & services to their consumers. This will also help in establishment of leader in provision of receipts, and various varieties of paper for labelling in a highly cost-effective method
Some major points covered in this Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market report:
- An overall outlook of the market that helps in picking up essential data.
- . The Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market has been segmented on the basis of the product types, applications, end-users, as well as the industry verticals, in light of numerous factors. Considering the market segmentation, further analysis has been carried out in an effective manner. For better understanding and a thorough analysis of the market, the key segments have further been partitioned into sub-segments.
- . In the next section, factors responsible for the growth of the Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market have been included. This data has been collected from the primary and secondary sources and has been approved by the industry specialists. It helps in understanding the key market segments and their future trends.
- The report also includes the study of the latest developments and the profiles of major industry players.
- . The Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market research report also presents an eight-year forecast on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
Click Here to avail customization of Direct Thermal Ticket Paper Market [email protected]
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475
Email: [email protected]