Global Blood Cancer Drug Market research report estimates a considerable growth of market in percentage during the forecast period of 2020-2026. This report also explains market definitions, classifications, applications, and engagements in the Healthcare industry. In addition, the scope of this market report can be broadened from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost & profit of the specified market regions. Blood Cancer Drug Market report is very consistent as all the data and information regarding the Healthcare industry is derived via authentic sources such as websites, journals, annual reports of the companies, and magazines.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-blood-cancer-drug-market
Global blood cancer drug market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated to register a healthy CAGR of 10.5 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing cases of hematology-oncology disorders and progressively focusing on innovation of novel therapies are the key drivers for market growth.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global blood cancer drug market are Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson Services. Inc., AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc. , Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca, CELGNE CORPORATION, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, UCB SA, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd, Astellas Pharma Inc. and many others..
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-blood-cancer-drug-market
Market Definition: Global Blood Cancer Drug Market
Blood cancer is life threatening oncology disorder in which cancer start growing in the bone marrow, where blood is produced. These tumors prevent the blood from functioning. The patients with blood cancer experience abdominal pain, bone pain, weight loss, dark spots, excessive or easy bruising and weakness. According to the statistic published in American Cancer Society 2019, it is estimated that over 8,110 cases are diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma in the United States in this current year. It is more prevalent in teenagers aged 15 to 19 years. Growing incidence of Hodgkin lymphoma worldwide and accelerating demand of clinical treatment and novel therapies indicates the significant growth of market.
Segmentation: Global Blood Cancer Drug Market
Blood Cancer Drug Market : By Type
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Myeloma
Blood Cancer Drug Market : By Therapy Type
- Radiation therapy
- Targeted Therapy
Blood Cancer Drug Market : By Treatment
- Blood Transfusion
- By Mechanism of Action Type Proteasome Inhibitor
- B-Cell Lymphoma-2 (BCL-2) Protein Inhibitor
- Isocitrate Dehydrogenase-1 (IDH1) Inhibitor
- Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor
- Anti-CD20 Antibody
Blood Cancer Drug Market : By Route of Administration
Blood Cancer Drug Market : By End users
- Specialty Clinics
Blood Cancer Drug Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, AbbVie Inc. announced that they have received approval from FDA for Venclexta (venetoclax) which is an oral selective B-cell lymphoma-2 (BCL-2) protein inhibitor in combination with obinutuzumab for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. With the approval of Venclexta expanded the company’s portfolio in therapeutic area of oncology
- In March 2018, Novartis AG received the FDA expanded label approval of Tasigna (nilotinib), a kinase inhibitor for the treatment of Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myeloid leukemia in the chronic phase (Ph+ CML-CP) in pediatric patients of age one year or older. This approval broaden the clinical indication of Tasigna
Blood Cancer Drug Market Drivers
- Rise in the incidence and prevalence rate of the disease will drive the growth of the market
- Rise in the government and non-government investment in the research and development
- Accelerating the demand of novel therapies and treatment
- Increases in effectiveness of drugs for the treatment of hematology-oncology disorders
Blood Cancer Drug Market Restraints
- Patent expiry of blockbuster drugs will result in generic and biosimilar competition
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or costly
- Inadequate knowledge of blood cancer in developing countries
Want Full Report? Enquire Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-blood-cancer-drug-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]