Soft Gels Market with Insights and Key Business Factors:
The latest Market report by a Data Bridge Market Research with the title [Global Soft Gels Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026]. Soft Gels Market research report contains complete background analysis of industry, which includes an assessment of the parental market. All the statistical and numerical that has been forecasted in this Soft Gels Market report is represented with the help of graphs, charts, or tables which makes this report more user friendly. The Soft Gels Market report contains thorough description, competitive scenario, wide product portfolio of key vendors and business strategy adopted by competitors along with their SWOT analysis and porter’s five force analysis. Whether it is about renewing a business plan, preparing a presentation for a key client, or giving recommendations to an executive, the Soft Gels market report will surely help you to a degree.
Get a PDF Sample copy (including COVID-19 impact analysis and up-to 30% discount) @
The study considers the Soft Gels Market value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Major Market manufacturers covered in the Soft Gels Market are:
Aenova Group GmbH; Capsugel; Fuji Capsule; Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd.; Catalent, Inc; Eurocaps Ltd; GuangDong Yichao Biological CO.,LTD.; Elnova Pharma; Captek Softgel International Inc.; Weihai Baihe Biology Technological Co., Ltd.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Strides Pharma Science Limited; Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.; IVC Industries, Inc; Nature’s Bounty; Yuwang among others.
By Product Type
- Gelatin Softgel Capsules
- Vegetarian Softgel Capsules
- Antacid & Antiflatulent Preparations
- Antianemic Preparations (Hematenic Preparations)
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Antibiotic & Antibacterial Drugs
- Cough & Cold Preparations
- Cardiovascular Therapy Drugs
- Health Supplements
- Vitamin & Dietary Supplements
By Raw Material
- Type-A Gelatin (Pork Skin)
- Type-B Gelatin (Animal Bones & Calf Skin)
- Fish Bone Gelatin
- Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC)
- Starch Material
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Nutraceutical Companies
- Cosmeceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Based on regions, the Soft Gels Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get a Sample copy (Table of Content, Charts and Figures)@
Global soft gels market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the overall growth experienced by the pharmaceutical industry, along with increasing areas of application for the product in nutraceutical products.
- Increasing demands for nutritional and health-care supplements globally is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Increasing demands for natural, organic products from the population globally acts as a market driver
- Growing focus of manufacturers on the development of advanced manufacturing technologies also drives the growth of this market
- Growing focus of manufacturers and market players to expand their production capacity and geographical presence can also boost the market growth
- Vulnerable nature of raw material prices for softgels, along with large financial costs associated with the non-animal based softgels is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the degrading quality of softgels is expected to restrict the market growth
- Increasing demands from the consumers for halal-certified products and medicinal solutions; this is expected to act as a restraint in the growth of this marke
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Catalent, Inc announced that they had invested USD 14 million for the expansion of their facility located in Eberbach, Germany which will help in expansion of their operations for vision inspection system, softgel coating capabilities, additional packaging capacity and printing technology. The expanded site will be completed by 2020 with 10% of current workforce also expected to increase
- In September 2017, Aenova Group GmbH announced that they had expanded their production capacity for soft gelatin capsules by approximately investing 14 million euros at their site located in Cornu, Romania. The expansion is expected to be responsible for 100 new employment opportunities while this will also focus on the establishment of leadership of Aenova Group for soft gelatin capsules
Some major points covered in this Soft Gels Market report:
- An overall outlook of the market that helps in picking up essential data.
- . The Soft Gels Market has been segmented on the basis of the product types, applications, end-users, as well as the industry verticals, in light of numerous factors. Considering the market segmentation, further analysis has been carried out in an effective manner. For better understanding and a thorough analysis of the market, the key segments have further been partitioned into sub-segments.
- . In the next section, factors responsible for the growth of the Soft Gels Market have been included. This data has been collected from the primary and secondary sources and has been approved by the industry specialists. It helps in understanding the key market segments and their future trends.
- The report also includes the study of the latest developments and the profiles of major industry players.
- . The Soft Gels Market research report also presents an eight-year forecast on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
Click Here to avail customization of Soft Gels Market [email protected]
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475
Email: [email protected]